It’s important to strive for what is realistic rather than idealistic. In this spirit, The Simple Life Healthy Lifestyle Plan follows five truth-based, real-world principles designed to keep you on track. These form the practical foundation of The Simple Life concept as a whole, not just regarding health:
The Simple Life Bison Chile Recipe
- 2 pounds grass fed Bison
- 1 large red onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 28oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp ground corainder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1-2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt (your taste preference)
1. In a large Dutch oven cook bison, onion and garlic together until bison is browned.
2. Add your broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and pureed pumpkin (stir well).
3. Add in seasonings, mix well and cook for 20 minutes so that all your flavors blend together.
4. Scoop some into a bowl and add your favorite toppings (see Rosemary Bread recipe).
Check Out My Best Selling Books:
Get Your Free Simple Life Gifts Here: