Do you lack the motivation to get shit done? Do you want to start your…
Amazon Best Selling Thriller Author AC (Adam) Fuller drops back in for a chat. This is an update on the progress on The Crime Beat Thriller Series Adam and Gary are working on. As this episode was recorded, we are finishing up book 5 of the 9 book series.
Adam was a journalist in New York, he now writes fiction at the intersection of media, politics, and technology. Before he began writing full time, he was an adjunct professor of journalism at NYU and an English teacher at Northwest Indian College.
He is also the creator of the WRITER 2.0 Podcast, which ran from 2014 to 2016 and was consistently one of the top independent writing podcasts in the country.
In addition to NYU, A.C. has taught writing for the Pacific Northwest Writers Association, the Write in the Harbor Conference, the Royal City Literary Arts Society, the Bainbridge Artisan Resource Network, and many local libraries. He lives with his wife, two children, and two dogs near Seattle.
Topics Discussed with AC Fuller:
- An update on The Crime Beat book series we are working on
- A bit about how the inside of big publishing works
- The good and bad of being self-published
- Our process during the writing of The Crime Beat
- The ending we hope no one will see coming
- The possibility of future projects
- Getting ready for the 20booksto50k indie writers conference in Vegas
Adam’s website: http://www.acfuller.com
Get a free copy of one of Adam’s books here
Adam’s Amazon Author Page
Go here to get on the Simple Life Circle https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/betterlife