Mike Hayes is the former Commanding Officer of SEAL Team TWO, leading a two thousand-person…
Do you lack the motivation to get shit done? Do you want to start your own business, but don’t know where to start? Or do you need help pushing your leadership skills and/or business to the next level? Today I have a very special “get it done” guest, Brent Gleeson, motivator and author of the best-selling book “Embrace the Suck.” I guarantee you will leave this interview ready to tackle any obstacles in your life and veer into the fast lane of success.
Decorated Navy SEAL, successful businessman and world-renowned speaker Brent Gleeson shares his revolutionary approach to navigating and leading change in the workplace. Inspired by his time as a Navy SEAL and building award-winning organizations in the business world, Brent Gleeson has created a powerful roadmap for today’s existing and emerging business leaders and managers to improve their ability to successfully navigate organizational change.
Over the past ten years since leaving the SEAL Teams, Gleeson has become a well-respected thought leader and expert in business transformation. In TakingPoint, Gleeson shares his ten-step program that he has implemented in his own companies and for his high-profile clients – giving leaders and managers actionable insights and a framework for successful execution. With a strong emphasis on communication, culture, engagement, accountability, trust and resiliency, Gleeson’s methods have helped hundreds of companies around the world transform the way they think about change and can help yours do the same.
* Why Brent left his cushy civilian life as a financial analyst and decided to become a Navy SEAL
* What are the Three P’s for success
* What are the three categories of resilience
* What is the difference between growth vs. fixed mindset
* How to use pain and suffering to find enlightenment
* How to move past blaming life’s obstacles that are out of our control
* Why you have to not fear failure in order to succeed
* Why you should choose wisely what you will suffer for
* Why you need to get off your ass and execute your plan
* Brent’s Website: https://takingpointleadership.com/
* The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
*Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/