- Two whole eggs prepared the way you want, over easy, scrambled, etc… - Chopped onion as much as you want. - Some spinach, again as much as you want. - A small serving of diced sweet potato. - (Optional)…
What I Consider to be Core Oils
When it come to oils, I recommend in the beginning that you keep it simple. Make sure they are virgin, cold pressed and organic. Remember when oils, which almost all of todays oils fit this profile, are highly processed causing them to become rancid. Rancid oils will have the opposite affect of healthy oils, which means they will cause inflammation and free radicals in the body, instead of the life giving properties of healthy oils.
Here is my essential oil list, as outlined in my book The Simple Life Guide To Optimal Health: How to Get Healthy, Lose Weight, Reverse Disease and Feel Better Than Ever.
– Coconut Oil (Use for cooking at higher heats)
– Palm Oil (Use for frying as it is a very stable oil at high heat)
– Butter (Only use organic real butter can be used for cooking at low to medium temps)
– Olive Oil (Can be used for medium heat cooking, but I recommend using it for drizzling on salads and vegetables instead) It is easy to heat olive oil to a point of turning it rancid.
The reason I call these core oils is because I consider them to be the healthiest and the easiest to find in stores.