In today's episode, I discuss and show you the keys to living a life of…
Today, I have an extraordinary, and entertaining guest; Miriam Weaver of The Chicks On The Right and Mock’n Rob show. I have become a big fan of both shows that mix humor, politics, and life all into one. Let’s face it, most political commentary today makes you want to run out into the street naked with clown makeup screaming “come and get me.” But these two shows keep you informed, yet laughing at the same time. We flat out need more laughter today, so I wanted to introduce my audience to Miriam and what she does.
Miriam Weaver (‘Mockarena’, Co-Founder)Mockarena (or “Mock” for short) used to work in Human Resources prior to becoming a full time Chick on the Right, focusing on recruiting and hiring, and avoiding the tasks of firing and employee relations as much as possible without getting fired herself. She’s the product of Polish immigrants, who came to the United States in 1969 legally, and taught her what it means to melt into the great American pot. Mock is a University of Kansas grad, but is a fan of Georgia football thanks to her husband being an alum (and the fact that their colors make for better fashion choices.)
Mock is the proud mom of two (preemie!) boys, the eldest of which has severe cerebral palsy and the ability to melt even the coldest heart with his smile. Her youngest son is setting her up to be the worst mother-in-law ever, because no girl will ever be good enough for him, what with his total brilliance and killer good looks and incredibly charming personality and whatnot.
Mock is infatuated beyond description with pop star Robbie Williams, but her heart belongs completely to her husband, who she insists is so good at understanding women he should teach a master class. She lives with her family in Indiana, and when she’s not cuddling her two dogs, she enjoys Zumba, poring over house plans and interior design pics to get ideas for her future home in Low Country, and dreaming of a world devoid of progressive feminists who wear pussy hats.
The Chicks on the Right website was founded by Amy Jo Clark and Miriam Weaver in 2009. The Chicks’ radio show airs on weekdays between 9am and 11am on Indianapolis’ 93WIBC FM station. The Chicks landed their book deal in October of 2014. Their book, Right for a Reason: Life, Liberty, and a Crapload of Common Sense, hit bookshelves in 2014. They have appeared as guests on national television programs, inlcuding Fox and Friends, Varney & Company and CNN Tonight. They appear on various nationally syndicated radio programs. In 2017, the Chicks were honored as the Best Broadcast Team at the Spectrum Award Winners in the Indianapolis Market. Their weekly podcast, the Mock and Daisy Common Sense Cast, premiered with Radio America in August of 2019, and new episodes are released every Wednesday. With millions of subscribers and social media followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, ChicksOnRight.com receives millions of monthly page views. The site primarily offers journalism that reports and comments on current events. Readers are welcome to comment on these articles.
* How did Miriam get involved in radio that eventually led to being the host of two of the most popular talk shows in the country
* How discovering your path in life isn’t always easy, and in most cases is accidental
* Why mixing humor with your politics is critical to staying sane today
* Why lifelong victims are ruining this country
* What happened to Miriam recently that caused a bit of a mental meltdown
* Why focusing on being a better person is key
* Why you should be getting involved in your communities and maybe even running for political office
* Why she dreams of a world devoid of progressive feminists who wear pussy hats
* Miriam tells us why she has infatuation with pop-star Robby Williams and Ron Disantes
* Website for Mock’n Rob Show: https://www.wibc.com/mock-n-rob/
* Miriam’s Website for Chicks On The Right: https://www.chicksonright.com/
* Miriam and Amy’s book: https://amzn.to/2YPjC22
* Miriam getting a lap dance with Robbie Williams: https://youtu.be/llGfE7JZ704?
* The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
*Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/