In this episode, I interview Caleb Franz creator of the Reintegration Project. We discuss how to take your freedom back and live the life you want.
Caleb is the Founder and Executive Director of The MilLiberty Initiative. Before founding the organization, Caleb served as the Head Media Producer at OUTSET Network. It was at OUTSET that he started his podcast, MilLiberty, that inspired this organization.
Now, in addition to leading The MilLiberty Initiative, he has moved his show on milliberty.com where he continues to tackle important issues and interview high profile guests within the movement. Caleb also has a history of working with several liberty-minded nonprofits, appearing on and guest hosting radio programs, and providing editorial contributions.
Your Better Life Topics Discussed:
- A little about Caleb
- What is MilLiberty and the Reintegration Project?
- Why he created the Reintegration Project
- Helping convicted non-violent offenders get back on their feet
- The difference between reform and punishment
- Defining freedom and liberty
- The broken state of our criminal justice system
- The detrimental side effects of our consumer-based economy
- Our ridiculous drug laws
- The power of big government and big business has on our lives
- How to take your freedom back and live the life you want