Do you struggle with exercise and being healthy, or looking for a saner more practical way to accomplish your health goals? Listen in to this episode.
In This episode, I talk to Erwan Le Corre of MovNat.com. Erwan Le Corre is the founder of “MovNat”, a synthesis of his long-term passion for real-world physical competency, his love of movement in nature, his extensive knowledge of Physical Education history, and his personal philosophy of life. He believes it is everyone’s universal and biological birthright to be strong, healthy, happy and free. He calls this state of being our “True Nature”.
Basic Human Fitness Topics Discussed:
- A little about Erwan
- What it MovNat and why did Erwan create it
- The primary principles of MovNat
- The exercise everyone should be doing
- The relationship between nature and exercise
- Erwan’s book “The Practice of Natural Movement”
- MovNat eating and nutrition principles
- Why acting like a human in nature should be your exercise routine
- Why by choosing to be unhealthy you are being selfish