Are you yearning for a simpler life and moving to a more rural location? Today, Gary brings on Ken Kotalik of Primus Wind Turbines to discuss alternative energy, as it applies to living off-the-grid and the benefits of using wind power.
Find out the connection between your brain and how it affects your success as an entrepreneur. In this episode I talk with Mike Volkin–we will be talking to him about the latest brain science and how we as entrepreneurs can take advantage of it.
Mike Volkin is a serial entrepreneur, U.S. Army veteran, and author of 5 books, to include one bestseller. He has built and sold four of his own companies and worked with over 400 companies as a Fractional Chief Marketing Officer. Currently, Mike is the lead instructor of Freelancer Masterclass, which is a 9-step online course designed to help freelancers grow their business and increase their time off. Mike is a certified neuro marketer.
Mike Volkin on Neuroplasticity:
- What exactly is neuroplasticity?
- What is neuromarketing?
- Does everyone have the same capability to change their brain?
- How can entrepreneurs take advantage of neuroplasticity?
- How Mike put these tips into action?
- Tips on the neuromarketing front
- He discusses his book on how to prepare for military bootcamp
- How you can find out more about Mike’s services