Are you focusing on things that don’t matter in your life or are out of your control? Are you getting all worked up on social media, listening to talk radio, watching the divisive commentary on TV, as it relates to politics?
Well, today we are going to talk about Political Tribalism, as I interview Michael Ostrolenk host of The ORadio podcast–between the two of us we have decades of experience deep inside the federal government. We will expose the ugly truth of picking sides and why you shouldn’t do it, as it is all a game to get you distracted from the things you can to do to make positive changes in your life.
He is a licensed psychotherapist. Ostrolenk completed his MA in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology at John F. Kennedy University and his BA in government at West Virginia Wesleyan College. He did post-graduate training in somatic psychology at the California Institute for Integral Studies and health psychology through the Health Medicine Forum. Ostrolenk is certified in Spiral Dynamics and Wade Mindsets. He graduated from SEALFIT’s 3 Week Academy and Kokoro Camp 10.
- What is Political Tribalism
- Why is Political Tribalism so damaging?
- Why keeping us pitting against each other is part of the Gridmasters plan
- The importance of focusing on the things you can change
- Fixing yourself before you focus time and energy on other people’s problems
- The importance of community
- Why small local businesses are the key to freedom
- How to truly affect change
- Why violence is not the answer