In this episode, I interview Patrick Fitzgibbons of the CJevolution Podcast. We discuss cutting out the BS to determine your purpose and build a life that matters.
Patrick is a retired law enforcement officer with approximately 23 years of experience. He holds an MBA in business and an MA in organizational leadership and is a lifelong learner. Patrick is a part-time professor in higher education and is dedicated to coaching and mentoring the next generation of law enforcement professionals.
Patrick enjoys spending time with his wife Jennifer and their children, outdoor activities and of course, being the host of CJEvolution.
Topics Discussed with Patrick Fitzgibbons:
- Patrick’s background and experience as a Police Officer
- The importance of finding your life purpose
- What is Patrick’s life purpose today
- Focusing on the things that matter
- The importance of mindfulness
- Envisioning your future and success
- Focusing on the things that matter and changing what you are in control of
Podcast resources and links: