As we fly through the universe of crazy these days, we are ignoring the biggest…
Do you feel that the world is burning around you!
If you watch the news and/or follow the media you may believe law enforcement officers are slaughtering innocent citizens on a daily basis. The fact is this: it just isn’t true.
Most people, including our glorious media and politicians, have no clue what are the critical elements of use-of-force policies our law enforcement follows. They also have no clue how these are applied on a daily basis. I guarantee you will have a very different view after listening to Patrick and me. We’re both former law enforcement officers, and will share the hard facts.
Warning: This episode contains explicit language.
Patrick is a retired law enforcement officer with approximately 23 years of experience. He holds an MBA in business and an MA in organizational leadership. Patrick is a part-time professor in higher education and is dedicated to coaching and mentoring the next generation of law enforcement professionals.
Patrick enjoys spending time with his wife Jennifer and their children, outdoor activities and of course, being the host of CJEvolution.
- Make sure to check out episode 44 to learn more about Patrick
- What are the actual policies used by law enforcement, when we are talking about “use of force”
- Even though what you’ve been told by the media and politicians–the death of George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks are very, very different from each other
- Understanding the stress law enforcement officers are under on a daily basis
- What is the “asshole” test
- How you should interact with a law enforcement officer during all and any contact with them… it could just save your life
- Why protesting sounds great, but in the big picture it actually does nothing
- How we take our freedom and our country back
- Why you need to get your own life squared away first, before you start complaining about other things going on
- How going back to community policing, and police interacting with citizens on a daily basis is the answer
- Defunding the police sounds great, but the consequences will be dire for people who have no ability to protect themselves
- The glorious new city of SHIT…. I mean CHOP, and how it is the road to disaster
- Why action is the key to change, and why we need to elect the right people to positions of power