Do you lack the motivation to get shit done? Do you want to start your…
Do you think we are in a crazy time, and things just don’t make sense? Well, you are not alone. Patrick and I dig into a lot in this episode, primarily whey things seem to out of balance today. Trust me, this is a good one, and I would put it into the must-listen category, but I may be a little biased!
Patrick is a retired law enforcement officer with approximately 23 years of experience. He holds an MBA in business and an MA in organizational leadership and is a lifelong learner. Patrick is a part-time professor in higher education and is dedicated to coaching and mentoring the next generation of law enforcement professionals.
Patrick enjoys spending time with his wife Jennifer and their children, outdoor activities and of course, being the host of CJEvolution.
- A bit about Patrick
- Seeing the world, we live in today through former law enforcement eyes (both of us)
- Why Patrick was called a Trumper, even though he is not one
- Why what comes out of your mouth has consequences
- Why we have lost our ability of problem resolution in our soft “snowflake” society today
- Why Bullies have a place… yes, I said it!
- The old days when we solved our problems with others face to face
- The news media sucks and why we should ignore most of them
- Is Virtue Signaling becoming a bigger trend
- Negative people are time suckers and need to get a life
- Realizing we are really lucky to live in this country and need to live our lives as so
- Wasting time is a crime–when you do it you are stealing life from yourself and others