Gary digs into The Three-Legged Stool of The Simple Life. The Three-Legged Stool of The Simple Life may sound simple, but simple doesn’t mean easy. It is the foundation of all that we do here.
Do you think you are losing your mind in our highly divisive society today? Do you think there is something wrong with you because you don’t fit into the social norm? Do you not believe in the fight and battles of the political left and right? You are not alone. I have been there and thought there was something wrong with me as well.
Today, Dr. Lawrence Woodburn and I discuss the sociopathic mind. We also dive into how and why people with this affliction are in a great deal of the positions of power in this country. Most importantly, once you recognize what they are doing and why they act the way they do, you can move on with your life and focus on important things.
Lawrence T. Woodburn, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist who has practiced in Southern California, since 1978. He currently has office locations in La Jolla, Carlsbad and El Centro. Each location is close to a freeway and handicapped-accessible. Office hours include weekday evenings until 9 p.m., and Saturday mornings.
Dr. Woodburn has a general clinical practice with an emphasis on job stress, marriage counseling, clinical hypnosis, and forensic psychology. Dr. Woodburn has published 14 professional articles on these topics; is a frequent contributor at national convention, and has often served as an expert witness. He is president of California Consulting Group, whose mission is “Enhancing the functioning of individuals, families, and organizations through the interfacing of clinical, organizational, and forensic psychology.”
Dr. Woodburn has been providing compassionate care and comprehensive therapy since 1978. His entire staff aims to help you improve the overall quality of your life, build your confidence, and get you back on your feet.
Lawrence T. Woodburn, Ph.D.-California Consulting Group offers:
- Psychology and Counseling for Personal Growth
- Treatment for:
- Job Stress
- General Psychological Issues and Everyday Stressors
- Hypnosis for:
- Performance Enhancement
- Job Stress
- Habit and / or Substance Control
- Marriage Counseling and Family Therapy
We are also able to provide efficacious assistance with a variety of other ailments not listed here. Please call to inquire about your specific needs.
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Better Business Bureau
- Licensed Psychologist (License # PSY5312)
- We Speak Spanish, Farsi, and Russian
- A bit about Dr. Woodburn
- What is the definition and characteristics of a sociopath
- What is the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath
- How do you recognize a sociopath
- How to get out from under the influence of a sociopath
- What some of the research says about the power of helplessness and empathy