As we approach two years of living in a Corona Virus world, things just seem…
We are in crazy times, as I just found out when The Simple Life website was shutdown by the (former) webhosting company, Siteground. In this episode, I dig into all the details of what actually happened and why. But it appears freedom and helping people live a simpler, more self-reliant life is not too popular with the woke left, and the companies they represent.
Our personal freedoms are under attack, but we can’t give up, and I for one am up for the fight!
- An update and back in the swing of operation travel trailer
- Why it appears my website was taken down and how I fixed it
- How tech companies appear to be drinking from a cup of tyrannical power
- They (tech companies) are coming for us, so we better be prepared
- Why we must be careful with the tech we use in our everyday lives
- Why the big tech companies will never change and should not be trusted
- Why Jack Dorsey is full of it
- How we can better protect ourselves in the future
- Some rants on how I feel about the current state of affairs in our country
- Why we need to be focusing on fixing ourselves first
- Why getting you addicted and wasting time is part of the strategy
- Why we need to create alternatives to the companies trying to silence us