Ever wonder what would be the result of dedicating a year to growing your business and freedom? In this episode, Gary discusses what he has learned so far, now three-quarters of the way through his working for one year straight on his entrepreneurial experiment.
There have been a lot of lessons learned along the way some good, some bad. The biggest surprise? There was way more positive that has come out of this experiment, life-changing, that was unexpected.
Entrepreneurial Experiment Topics Discussed:
- What is Gary’s working for a year straight experiment all about?
- Why doing what you love is not necessary work… most of the time
- The importance of you being the brand in today’s crowded entrepreneur world
- Why without his physical and mental health he would not be able to do this experiment
- Why your health is critical in your success as an entrepreneur
- Understanding the importance of life purpose as an entrepreneur
- How this experiment has made him even more efficient and focused
- How minimizing outside distraction is the key
- All the important work accomplishments and some life hurdles accomplished to date
- Understanding in life your work is never done, and how his life purpose and business will remain until he can no longer do it
- And some added Gary soapbox moments along the way