In this episode, I interview Joe Solari. Joe Solari is an author, entrepreneur, and consultant. He writes on the topics of Energy, the Environment, and on how to reduce risk in your entrepreneurial ventures. Finding that many business owners struggle with the same problems he has worked to create tools and systems to help passionate business owners professionalize their team and operations to achieve exceptional results.
Joe graduated with a BFA from the School of the Art Institute and an MBA from Chicago Booth School of Business. He has been an owner, investor, partner, and operator of numerous businesses.
He lives in River Forest Illinois with his wife Suze, author of the T-Shirt & Jeans Handbook, and their two sons Rowan and Vincent.
Your Better Life Topics Discussed:
- A little about Joe and what he does
- What it means to be an entrepreneur
- The mistakes most people make when starting a small business
- How to incorporate your business properly
- What is an “authorpreneur”
- Understanding basic branding and marketing
- The many different ways of starting a successful business
- Joe’s Website
- Joe’s Amazon Author page
- Join The Simple Circle here now
- The Crime Beat Thriller Book Series here