As we approach two years of living in a Corona Virus world, things just seem…
There is a ton of health and diet confusion these days. Per the first leg of the Three-Legged Stool of The Simple Life—Optimal Health, you know how seriously I take health in what I teach. You have probably heard of the Carnivore Diet, but do you know what it is all about? You are probably wondering if it is complete BS or really a rational path to health. Well, today, I bring on one of the foremost experts on the Carnivore Diet, Dr. Shawn Baker. Today we will dispense with all the myths and get to the truth of the matter. Most importantly, we will learn it is something you should integrate into your pursuit of optimal health.
Dr. Shawn Baker’s Carnivore Diet is a revolutionary, paradigm-breaking nutritional strategy that takes contemporary dietary theory and dumps it on its head. It breaks just about all the “rules” and delivers outstanding results. At its heart is a focus on simplicity rather than complexity, subtraction rather than addition, making this an incredibly useful diet that is also easy to follow.
Shawn is a doctor, an athlete, a father, and a proponent of the carnivore diet. He is also:
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Athlete – World Record Holder
- CEO at MeatRx
- Author of The Carnivore Diet
- International Speaker
- Podcast Host
- A lifetime of pursuing excellence
- Pushing the boundaries and not settling for mediocrity
- Father, Soldier, Revolutionist
- Shawn’s journey in competitive athletics and what lead him to find different nutritional options.
- How his job as a doctor started to make him question the things he had been taught
- How Shawn found the carnivore diet in his pursuit of better health.
- What were some of the mistakes he made along the way?
- What are the biggest misconceptions when it comes to the carnivore diet?
- How the evidence shows historically, humans have eaten a lot of meat.
- How the carnivore diet has fixed a lot of modern human’s chronic health problems.
- Why the human brain has shrunk over the last 100,000 years.
- Discussing the big lie that raising and eating animals is bad for the planet.
- How the carnivore diet is actually better for the diet when proper sustainable processes are used.
- Is the carnivore safe for the everyday person?
- How does the carnivore diet work for athletes?