Do you lack the motivation to get shit done? Do you want to start your…
Would it surprise you that if you are a politically right-leaning male living in Los Angeles today, the odds are you will have a very dismal or non-existent dating life? The odds of you being called a racist or sexist are far more likely to occur than you having a civil conversation with a female, it appears in this current environment we are living in. Is it fair, or is it some crazy example of how far we have gone off course as humans?
Today I have a special guest, Judah Friedman, Co-host/Producer of The World According to Ben Stein Youtube Show and podcast. Judah is a single Jewish man living in Los Angeles, who just so happens to a conservative Republican. Yes, I have been trying to talk him out of belonging to a party, but I digress. Judah shares his dating stories, or shall we say lack of dating, due to his political ideology.
Trust me, this is a good one, as we dig into all the things that have created this type of cultural acceptance of if you are a male and don’t believe in what I believe in, you are sexist, racist, and just oozing toxic masculinity… you get the point!
Bite Size Chunks of Who Judah Is:
- A Writer
- Podcast Personality
- Bred in a Brooklyn now California Living
- Breaking the Jewish Stereotype
- Youtube The Word According to Ben Stein. Aka/Ben Stein’s Boswell! Apple Podcast The World According To Ben Stein
Topics covered in this episode:
* Judah’s latest struggles in dating, while living in Los Angeles
* How being fat is not sexy… period!
* How we are losing the ability to love each other
* The fact we are different is actually a good thing
* Hate sells, but it makes for an ugly existence on this planet
* How we ended up in this hyper sensitive Beta world we live in today
* Why Gary gave up dating over a decade ago
* Why does the younger generation not to seem to care about sex
* Why music today is a perfect example of us losing and expressing our individualism
* Why and how we have lost our ability to communicate with each other
* Why a large of the people in the US today want us to all be the same
* Why embracing our imperfection is the spice of life
- The World According to Ben Stein Apple iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-world-according-to-ben-stein/id1540015480
- The World According to Ben Stein Youtube live Tues, Thurs, Sat 7PM PST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1nfcI4QIP262AoNNCwUlYQ
- The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
- Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/