Are you yearning for a simpler life and moving to a more rural location? Today, Gary brings on Ken Kotalik of Primus Wind Turbines to discuss alternative energy, as it applies to living off-the-grid and the benefits of using wind power.
In this episode, I interview Michael Ostrolenk. Michael is a Master Coach/ Head Instructor at the Unbeatable Mind Academy and host of the Michael Ostrolenk Podcast.
He is a licensed psychotherapist. Ostrolenk completed his MA in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology at John F. Kennedy University and his BA in government at West Virginia Wesleyan College. He did post-graduate training in somatic psychology at the California Institute for Integral Studies and health psychology through the Health Medicine Forum. Ostrolenk is certified in Spiral Dynamics and Wade Mindsets. He graduated from SEALFIT’s 3 Week Academy and Kokoro Camp 10.”
Your Better Life Topics Discussed:
- A little about Michael
- What is Sealfit
- A bit about the human mind and how it works
- Understanding the mind of the sociopath and psychopath
- Our broken system and how it affects our mind
- Understanding and using mindfulness
- Why forced “labeling” is stupid
- How all humans are not the same
- Understanding the primal lifestyle
- Bettering yourself by shutting out the noise