Today, Michael and I discuss how to break free from all the negativity we seem…
Well, if there has been one main thing burning my ass over the last decade, it would be how many people today think they are entitled to a life of joy, happiness, and abundance. Yes, you have access to these as a free person in this country, but it is not a right. It is a privilege, and you need to earn it. A life of freedom is not free! Thinking you can sit on your ass and just get free shit is not only a bad idea, I think it shows the lack of a moral compass.
In the end, where do people think all the free goodies come from? The free shit fairy?
In this episode, I will use this crazy thing again… basic math to prove my points. Yep, this may be a bit of a “Gary Rant” but it must be done, or I may have to go running in the woods naked screaming like a banshee! Ok, I may do that from time to time for fun, but not because my head is about to explode, due to drowning in a world of stupidity!
* How if you are making minimum wage you are rich and a family can make six figures a year
* A story of how prolonged unemployment makes you lazy
* Why you are not entitled to anything so stop acting like you are
* Why free shit is not free
* A college story of not being poor and being on food stamps
* Why using unemployment benefits as a way to make more money and not work is not a good idea
* Why working hard and doing the right thing is a better way to live your life
* How you are paying for all that stuff you think is free
* Why that thing called critical thinking will make you realize life is about goals and working towards those goals instead of taking the easy road
* How and why inflation is going to be passed on to the consumer
* The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
*Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/