Do you lack the motivation to get shit done? Do you want to start your…
Yes, today is a huge milestone… The Simple Life podcast has made it to episode 100! I struggled a bit trying to figure out what this episode should be about, but I finally decided to discuss the importance of “Practicing what You Preach.” Today we are surrounded by so many BS artists who love to tell you what to do when they have never done it themselves, not to mention, they have no intention of ever doing it. I firmly believe a huge part of our problems in our society today is people love to “talk the talk, but not walk the walk.” Yes, we are in strange times, but taking the initiative to change yourself for the better and then showing others by leading by example is better than doing a google search and telling people how smart you are.
I find it criminal that some people love to use their power and influence over others when they hugest hypocrites in the room. Living The Simple Life is not following and not being one of these people.
* How we and why we have become surrounded by “False Prophets”
* Again, why you are either part of the solution or the problem
* Why if you don’t know what you are talking about you need to shut the F*ck up!
* Just because you know how to use Google doesn’t make you a genius
* Why you need to help yourself before you need to help others
* Why it appears learning from our elders who “have been there done that” is no longer
* Are Libertarians some of the biggest offenders?
* Why utilizing the “Three-Legged Stool of The Simple Life” is a big piece of the puzzle
* Why the media can no longer be trusted
* Why should be careful taking advice from the supposed “Intellectuals” in this world
* The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
*Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/