– Two whole eggs prepared the way you want, over easy, scrambled, etc…
– Chopped onion as much as you want.
– Some spinach, again as much as you want.
– A small serving of diced sweet potato.
– (Optional) a couple links of sausage or bacon (organic if possible).
Prepare in a cast iron or stainless steel frying pan (no nonstick pans as they leach chemicals into your food) with one to two teaspoons of coconut oil and let it melt before putting any food in the pan. Start cooking your sweet potato first as it takes the longest to cook. If you are scrambling your eggs cook your onions and spinach first before mixing in the two whole eggs. Depending on if your optional meat choice is pre-cooked, which most sausage is today, you will have to determine when is the best time to prepare it so it is done at the same time as the other parts of your meal.
For those of you who have not cooked very much or infrequently this may seem like a daunting meal to prepare. The first couple of times you will have to experiment, but trust me once you get it down you can knock this meal out in about 5-10 minutes, quick and healthy that is what we are going for!
Check Out My Best Selling Books:
Get Your Free Simple Life Gifts Here: