The Simple Life Probiotics For Digestive Health
Get your supplements from the most trusted source anywhere – health and simple living expert, creator of The Simple Life, Gary Collins is the only former FDA and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Special Agent in the health industry!
*Free Shipping On All Orders
The Importance of Proper Gut Health
Most people, including many physicians, do not realize that 80 percent of your immune system is located in your digestive system. Thus making a healthy gut is incredibly important if you want to maintain optimal and prolonged health. A strong immune system is your number one defense system against all disease.
Your body contains about 100 trillion bacteria more than 10 times the number of cells you have in your entire body. You are literally walking bacteria, without them you will not thrive, or survive for that matter. It’s now quite clear that the type and quantity of micro-organisms in your gut interact with your body in ways that can either prevent or encourage the development of many diseases.
Probiotics Help Fight Disease
Green Med Info has assembled an amazing list of more than 200 studies, which together explore more than 170 diseases which can be helped or treated with probiotics.
The conditions include:
– Irritable bowel syndrome
– Atopic Dermatitis
– Allergic Rhinitis
– Even the common cold
What You Can Do To Promote Gut Health
The American Diet, wreaks havoc with your internal gut flora (good bacterial). Most American’s have a battle going on inside their guts and it isn’t pretty! So what can you do about this? Make sure you take a high quality probiotic supplement daily so you have the proper balance of good and bad bacteria in your digestive system.
As most of you know, I only carry the best supplements on the market. This is critically important when it comes to probiotic products as they are live cultures, dead ones do you absolutely no good. It has been found over 1/3 of the probiotic supplements on the market today are fake or totally useless. Did you know Dannon (yogurt) was caught claiming their yogurt had a special strain of probiotic that did not exist! As in 100% completely fake. Yet there useless “digestive health” yogurt is still on the market. Sure it contains some probiotics, but when you factor in the sugar (which kills good bacterial and feeds bad bacteria) and chemical preservatives added, it is not even considered a food let alone a health food.
- Provides a comprehensive blend of four different beneficial bacterial strains – all in one capsule
- Majority of research on probiotics utilized Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- The four strains chosen for this formula have synergistic effects backed by clinical research
- Shelf stable without the need for refrigeration
- Potency is guaranteed at the Best By date, not time of manufacture
- High in LA-5® (Lactobacillus acidophilus) and BB-12® (Bifidobacterium), when compared to other products
- Supplies the following specific strains (per capsule):
Lactobacillus acidophilus……840 million cells
Bifidobacterium……840 million cells
Streptococcus thermophilus……..220 million cells
Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus……..100 million cells
- SUGGESTED USE: Take one capsule up to three times daily, preferably before meals with a glass of water.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish