The Simple Life Guide To Optimal Health (Softcover)
Get book #2 in The Simple Life series by Amazon Best Selling Author, Health & Wellness Expert and Life Simplification Advocate Gary Collins
* This is the print version of the book
Are you sick and tired of being out of shape? Discover a step-by-step approach to total wellness and a better body.
Are you struggling with excess weight? Are you fed up with expensive exercise programs and gimmicky diet plans? Do you run out of energy halfway through every day? Gary Collins is a former FDA and US Department of Health and Human Services special agent who used his years of insider expertise to craft The Simple Life Healthy Lifestyle Plan. Using his techniques, he’s helped countless clients build a better body and now he’s here to turn your wellness goals into a reality.
The Simple Life Guide to Optimal Health: How to Get Healthy, Lose Weight, Reverse Disease, and Feel Better Than Ever explores the many dangers and diseases associated with unhealthy behaviors and provides you with a step-by-step plan for breaking your bad habits to build a fit new future. Inside, you’ll receive a straightforward explanation of the fundamentals of nutrition and exercise to be your compass on the path to good health. Through Collins’ guidance, you’ll create a personalized fitness plan that works around your busy life and promises real results.
In The Simple Life Guide to Optimal Health, you’ll discover:
- Common myths about health and weight loss that could be harming your wellbeing
- How Collins’ techniques can transform your hectic lifestyle into a simpler, healthier existence
- Nutritional starter recipes and shopping lists to start your diet off on the right foot
- How to select high quality supplements that will work with your body and fitness goals
- A breakdown of basic exercises that even beginners can perform and much, much more!
The Simple Life Guide to Optimal Health is your full-body handbook to a fitter, happier future. If you like expert advice, budget-friendly fitness solutions, and step-by-step actions you can take today, then you’ll love Gary Collins’ transformational wellness guide.