The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Multi-Vitamin (3 month supply)
Get your supplements from the most trusted source anywhere – health and simple living expert, creator of The Simple Life, Gary Collins, who is the only former FDA and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Special Agent in the health industry!
*Free Shipping On All Orders
Enjoy the Health You Deserve With The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Multi-Vitamin
If you’re a woman who wants to enjoy great health, a strong immune system, and beautiful hair, nails, and skin, you already know why a daily multivitamin is so important.
You already know that between mass food manufacturing, soil degradation, and declining quality of earth-grown foods, it’s hard to keep your body looking and feeling young, vibrant, healthy.
This is why adding The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Multi-Vitamin to your cupboard will be one of the smartest choices you make.
This simple daily vitamin gives you the basic nutritional support of vitamins and minerals in one easy to use, vegetarian tablet. You’ll get a variety of essential vitamins, minerals, herbs, plant foods, and enzymes— proven to fight diseases common to modern women, and help you stay in great health.
Get your 3-month supply today, reward yourself with daily nutrients that will keep you looking, feeling, and living young and healthy.
Benefits of The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Multi-Vitamin
Is it possible to be a mom, have a career, and stay super healthy? For most American women, this is a struggle. In fact, it’s nearly impossible to get all your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of vitamins and minerals necessary from your meals alone—even if you’re eating your fruits and vegetables.
Between modern farming practices, mass food production, packaging, and processing, even our healthy foods are less nutrient-dense than they were just decades ago. Did you know that The U.S. Department of Agriculture says that it takes seven cups of today’s spinach to give you the same nutrition as a single cup provided in 1960?
Benefits of Multi-Vitamins During Pregnancy
According to an August 2006 meta-analysis published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada (a peer-reviewed medical journal that focuses on women’s health), regular use of a multivitamin can help decrease the risk of numerous congenital anomalies in the baby.
Pregnant women have a much higher vitamin need than non-pregnant women, because they are supporting the nutritional needs of another life. It has been well known that many remote cultures use a pre and post-pregnancy special diet consisting of nutrient-dense foods to support the health of the mother and growing child.
Benefits of Multi-Vitamins for Your Energy Level
Arizona State University’s wellness office suggests students take a daily multivitamin for improved energy and a better physical response to the various stress factors that students experience during college life. Multi-vitamins contain several vitamins, such as B-complex vitamins and vitamin C, that can help improve your body’s energy levels.
Benefits of Multi-Vitamins for Improved Cognition (Anti-Aging)
As you age your cognitive functioning may and probably will decrease. A study published in “Nutrition Journal” analyzed 910 women and men ages 65 or older. The study found that the use of a daily multivitamin assisted in the reduction of micronutrient deficiencies, and also helped to improve cognitive functioning in some of the group’s subsets, including those ages 75 and older.
More Benefits of The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Multi-Vitamin
- Prevent common diseases.
- Better chances of a safe, healthy pregnancy.
- Get your consistent daily nutrient intake.
- Counteract nutrient deficiencies in common foods.
- Sustain your cellular efficiency and overall health.
- Get your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of essential micronutrients.
- Slow the aging process by activating enzymes essential to cellular function.
If you want to live a healthy and active life so you can see your grandchildren grow up and enjoy your golden years, you need a safe, effective, and easy-to-use daily multi-vitamin in your cupboard.
Key Ingredients and Benefits of The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Multi-Vitamin
- Vitamin A (50% beta-carotene, 50% palmitate) – 167% of your daily value.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 133% of your daily value.
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – 100% of your daily value.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) – 477% of your daily value.
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) – 83% of your daily value.
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) – 2,083% of your daily value.
- Riboflavin –1,923% of your daily value.
- Niacin (as niacinamide) – 156% of your daily value.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 1,471% of your daily value.
- Folate – 333% of your daily value.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) – 1,042% of your daily value.
- Biotin – 500% of your daily value.
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) – 500% of your daily value.
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) – 3% of your daily value.
- Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, malate, phosphate) – 15% of your daily value.
- Iron (from amino acid chelate) – 33% of your daily value.
- Magnesium (from magnesium oxide) – 24% of your daily value.
- Zinc (OptiZinc as monomethionine) – 91% of your daily value.
- Selenium (from selenomethionine, amino acid complex) – 364% of your daily value.
- Copper (from copper amino acid chelate) – 111% of your daily value.
- Manganese (from manganese gluconate) – 151% of your daily value.
- Chromium (from chromium nicotinate) – 571% of your daily value.
- Molybdenum (from sodium molybdate) – 167% of your daily value.
The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Contains our specialty women’s health blend (Dong quai [root], spirulina [algae] bioflavonoid complex [citrus], yam [root] ext. [Dioscorea spp.] std. to 6% diosgenin, boron amino acid complex, kale [leaf], spinach [aerial parts], dandelion [leaf], beet [root]) and a digestive support blend, including:
- Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase).
- Lactobacillus sporogenes (probiotic strain).
- Betaine Hydrochloride (HCI).
In one simple daily supplement from one of the most trusted supplement dealers in the United States, you get safe access to a variety of highly concentrated, essential nutrients for:
- Immune health support.
- Healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Stabilizing mood and fighting depression.
- Healthy Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- Preventing iron deficiency.
- Protecting your memory from the impact of aging.
- Preservation of cognitive faculties.
- Promoting bone and muscle strength.
- Lowering risk factors of heart disease.
- Lowering uric acid (responsible for gout) levels.
- Managing high blood pressure.
The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Supplements are a Safe Choice
Some supplement dealers will offer you a Women’s Daily Vitamin at a super low price. What they don’t tell you is that some of these essential ingredients simply don’t get absorbed into your system.
Gary Collins, the creator of The Simple Life Supplements, is a former FDA criminal investigator. He knows all the unsafe shortcuts some supplement dealers use to create a product that doesn’t deliver the health benefits you’re looking for.
The Simple Life Supplements are the one and only brand approved by an industry expert with years of experience investigating the safety of supplements. Why risk your long-term health just to save a few extra dollars today?
Order Your The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Multi-Vitamins and Get Free Shipping!
You want to enjoy great health, a strong immune system, and beautiful hair, nails, and skin, even into your 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond. But you’ve also got a career, kids, errands, and an active personal life. You don’t have time to get all your daily nutrients from your meals alone.
Don’t worry! We’ve made it easy for you to get your essential nutrients every day. Order your full, 3-Month Supply of The Simple Life Women’s Once Daily Multi-Vitamin today and get FREE SHIPPING, you’re worth it!