Rosemary & Garlic Sirloin Tip Roast
Only 5 ingredients!
- A 2-2.5 pound grass-fed sirloin tip roast
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon pink sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°.
- 2. Mix your crushed garlic, chopped rosemary, salt, & black pepper together in a small bowl; generously rub the mixture all over your roast.
- 3. You’ll need to sear your roast before cooking it in the oven, so heat up a heavy pan on your stove top and add some fat (I used bacon fat).
- 4. Sear the roast for 1-2 minutes on high heat, make sure all sides are done.
- 5. Place a wire rack over a baking sheet (be sure to line the sheet with foil for easy clean up) and sit the roast right in the center of it.
- 6. Insert a meat thermometer into the middle of your cut and place your roast in the oven. It will take about 1.5-2 hours to cook to medium-rare, depending on the weight of it, about 135°.
- 7. Enjoy!!
Check Out My Best Selling Books:
Get Your Free Simple Life Gifts Here: