If there is one thing that will define you as a person, it is your Habits. Moreover, if there is one thing that will determine whether you live a life of integrity, it's your Habits.
As a lot of you know, I like to observe not hear some dumb pundit vomit words out of their mouth. When it comes to women and their addiction to their phone screens, I have noticed that no one is discussing this issue. Well, after almost getting killed last week a couple of times from women texting/talking on their phone (phone to their ear) while driving, I have had enough. As a matter of fact, I have lost count of how many car accidents I have had to avoid by such stupidity in the last five years.
So here comes another Gary Rant! I don’t think it is a surprise that most Americans are addicted to their smartphone. Actually, it is pretty much a global problem, but in the good old USA, we always like to be number one with most addictions of stupidity. But over the last five years, I have noticed American women can’t seem to get that small box of stupid away from their face no matter what. And it appears age is not a factor; even blue-haired old ladies seem to love their smartphones.
* Our addiction to smartphones is completely out of control
* Some statistics that will make your head explode
* Why it seems this addiction is affecting women more than men
* Why maybe while your at the gym you should actually workout instead of updating social media and taking selfies.
* There is nothing so important on your phone that you must try and kill me while being on it while driving
* Is the average American woman truly addicted to their smartphone
* Do you really need a smartphone
* Special Coupon for Purchasing The Simple Life Journal Products: tsljournal10
* The Simple Life Website: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com
*Make sure to signup and be a member of The Simple Life Insider’s Circle at: https://www.thesimplelifenow.com/the-simple-life/