It’s important to strive for what is realistic rather than idealistic. In this spirit, The Simple Life Healthy Lifestyle Plan follows five truth-based, real-world principles designed to keep you on track. These form the practical foundation of The Simple Life concept as a whole, not just regarding health:
For those just getting started out on your path to optimal health, or for someone who is looking to get back on track to optimal health, I have put together the total health package for you. With this package I have taken out of all of the guess work for you.
With my background in health investigations, you are getting your health products from a highly respected professional. Let’s face it we are constantly bombarded by the next miracle supplement, by some so called health expert, who is either a celebrity or marketing guru. I don’t know about you, but I want my health advice, well, from someone who is actually a health expert. No one in the field of health and wellness has my background and experience… period!
I spent decades of experimentation to find out what supplements actually work, and what ones are just garbage. The Simple Life Women’s Total Health Package is a group of supplements that I believe almost everyone will benefit from taking. I have been taking (Men’s Version) this group of supplements everyday for several years, and it is the package I always recommend to my clients, with amazing results!
The Simple Life Women’s Total Health Package Instructions
- Women’s Once Daily Multivitamin
- Organic Greens
- Concentrated Fish Oil
- Vitamin D3
*All supplements should be taken with food, except Organic Greens, which can be consumed at anytime.
*For best digestion and absorption take capsule, softgel and tablet form supplements just prior to eating.
– Women’s Once Daily Multivitamin take one tablet prior to first meal of the day.
– Organic Greens mix one scoop with water or protein powder, consume one serving at lunch or second meal of the day. Especially important on days when you consume low amounts, or no fruits and vegetables.
– Concentrated Fish Oil take one softgel prior to first meal of the day, and then one more softgel prior to last meal of the day.
– Vitamin D3 take one tablet prior to first or second meal of the day.
– Turmeric take one capsule prior to first meal of the day, and then one more capsule prior to last meal of the day. If suffering from chronic or intermittent inflammation take three times per day.
– Probiotic take one capsule prior to first meal of the day, and then one more capsule prior to last meal of the day.
Check Out My Best Selling Books:
Get Your Free Simple Life Gifts Here: